Villian Speech | Teen Ink

Villian Speech

September 20, 2023
By Anonymous

In a land far, far away there was a guy named Kristoff. He was telling his townsfolk about a story and this is how it went.


“ In a place called Arondal there were these two sisters, Anna and Elsa, but they weren’t like other sisters. Elsa had ice powers. As they grew older Elsa's powers grew stronger and more uncontrolled. Anna loved Elsa’s powers but Elsa feared it. Then one morning as Elsa and Anna were building a snowman, Elsa accidentally strikes Anna with ice. Luckily, Anna just had a mild cold for a few days and felt better afterwards. 


Anna’s and Elsa’s parents were royalty so by the time they were 18 they were ready to inherit the throne together. On the morning of coronation day Elsa was so nervous that she was going to mess up. Just as she was about to be crowned queen she became so nervous that she struck all of Arondal into an eternal winter. As a consequence she was not crowned queen and on top of that, Anna exiled Elsa out of the kingdom forever.


The next day a prince had arrived and his name was Kristoff! As soon as Kristoff saw Anna he was stunned by her beauty. Later that week he was told of Elsa's doings and immediately wanted to see if he could resolve the problem. Later the next day he packed up and left the kingdom in search of Elsa.


Kristoff encountered all different things from snow monsters to rock giants. Finally a week later he found a stunning ice palace. He went inside and found Elsa sharpening an ice spear.


 He cautiously shouted out ‘ Elsa is that you?’ immediately, she stood up and threw the spear directly between his legs just barely missing him. She shouted ‘ Who are you and what do you want?’ So Kristoff explained who he was and why he was there. By this time Elsa had calmed down, so he approached her. Elsa started to explain her side of the story so he sat next to her. As he listened he realized that Anna was the real monster and that Elsa was the victim. When she finished they both sat in silence for a minute. To break the silence Kristof proposed a plan to kill anna. Wanting to do this all along Elsa gladly agreed. 


The next morning they both got ready for the week long journey to Arondal. Along the way Kristoff realized that he actually loves Elsa. Finally as they arrived at Arundel they thought it best to wait till it was dark to act out their plan.


 As nightfall approached they snuck into the castle and kidnapped anna. They tortured her for the entire night and as morning approached they thought it best just to drown her and dump her in the ocean. As morning came they fled the kingdom and as they were leaving Elsa cast a spell on the kingdom and the entire kingdom died a cold brutal death. And as for Kristoff and Elsa, they got married and made a new kingdom.”


 And that was the end of his story.