Drifted in a Far Away Time Space | Teen Ink

Drifted in a Far Away Time Space

By clown PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
clown PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin

It’s 1am and I can feel my eyes slowly becoming heavy, as I tumble into a sleeping state. I awake in a bright vomit green castle on top of Mount Everest. Everything around me is fuzzy as I try to find my way around the castle. And then I suddenly hear a scream, his voice sounds like JFK, “ GET OUT!”. I run down the staircase and there I see JFK yelling at Caleb, I stand there in awe. JFK pushes Caleb out of the large Castle doors as Caleb musters to me, “Guten Tag, wie geht’s?” I scream out in desperation, “WAIT!” But it is too late and JFK pushes Caleb into a moat of the Mississippi river around the castle. A leviathan snatches on Caleb and eats him whole, there is no blood in the river. In the distance I can see a thunderstorm coming out of the way, but I don't care, I run down Mount Everest into a bright forest, where I find a cabin. I knock on the cabin door and Ariana Grande along with Bob Ross open the door. Ariana Grande says to me, “ You shouldn’t be here, you belong in the castle, but shush shush come in, we made blueberry waffles with hash browns and sausages along with orange juice and milk.” They grab me into the cabin, but inside is not a cabin, but a body of blood water. An octopus was trying to grab onto me saying, “Come a little closer and you’ll see”. The octopus grabs me and I witness Caleb again but there is no leviathan.