This is my story... | Teen Ink

This is my story...

By Kenniekonglee PLATINUM, Ampang, Other
Kenniekonglee PLATINUM, Ampang, Other

. Just smile L:

Everyone has a story to tell, some are sad; some are boring; some live happily ever after. My name is Basha, it comes from Greek and means daughter of god. Now I am going to tell you my story.

I was just a little girl and I was happy. But the happiness did not last, when I was eight I witnessed my parents being killed by a man called Evin. Evin was an evil man; he forced to stay in a house, and locked me in a room to prevent me from unmasking him as the evil man who did bad things like killing my parents.

He fed me every day, and made sure that I was alive. I had no idea why he kept me alive. Until one day, I found out a terrible secret. I overheard him saying that he is making a mystical potion called The Elixir of Life, he uses it to live forever and because my parents found out he needs to get rid of them.

One day, he came in my room and told me he needs my blood for an “experiment” he is doing. I knew as well as he does that he wants my blood for making another fresh batch of The Elixir of Life to keep him alive. Obviously, I have no intention of being involved in this madness, so I will make a run for it.

I caught him off guard while he is doing something with his syringe. Then slowly, I crept to the door without a sound. I ran out the door and down the stairs. I heard him scream: “No!” he realized that I had escaped that dreadful room. I ran even faster out to the open road. I decided to run to the nearest police station and tell the police.

It was no use, the police think I am crazy. Well, who wouldn’t be with that unbelievable and ridiculous story of mine. They sent me away to a mental problem hospital. Now, I live peacefully in the hospital because I never have to see Evin again. Every day, I still pray to god, hoping that Evin will never find me. I have told you my story, the question now is: Do you believe me?