Noodles Part Four, Who Wants Pie? | Teen Ink

Noodles Part Four, Who Wants Pie?

By notmehaha GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia
notmehaha GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

"Be who you are and say what you feel. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

They baked him into a pie. Everyone paid their share for a giant oven and all the ingredients. Eggs, flour, milk, and a touch of cinnamon. The easiest part was getting Reed considering he's an absolute moron. All they had to do was tell Reed they were baking a pie and he followed them to the oven. They told him the oven was where the pie was baking so he should get closer so he'll be first to eat some. He climbed into the hollow pie crust and they covered him up with fresh dough. Baking at 360 degrees , he was done in about two hours. Nyalah and Quincy cut the Reed pie up while Daniel and Katniss put it on plates. Curtis and Ryan served them to all the teachers. Of course they thought the pie tasted wonderful and at the same time they wondered where Reed was. The next day none of the teachers were present. They were all at their homes because they were sick. Each substitute said they teachers were throwing up all morning. Later that day, Curtis, Ryan, Katniss, Quincy, Maari, Brandy, Nyalah, Za, and Daniel found something terrible in each of their bathrooms.

They found a miniature Reed. They must of snuck their way into each student's house to get revenge. Everyone started kicking and punching their Reed until they thought he was dead.

But Reeds can only die from one thing in the whole world.

The next part to Noodles Part Three, Multiple Personalities.

Thx so much for reading these and if you want to read more, then it's no problem.