Batman till the end | Teen Ink

Batman till the end

By Trekfantasy1 BRONZE, Garland, Texas
Trekfantasy1 BRONZE, Garland, Texas

It seemed like a good idea to have a sidekick until one day. Robin was supposed to meet me on top of
the court house in Gotham, but he never showed up, now I’m in trouble. Mr. Freeze and the Riddler
decided to make a visit to their favorite place in Gotham, well they love being there because they have
Been in there several times. I spotted them in front of the court house; I was hoping they wouldn’t spot
Me but they did. I’ve been through a lot of these situations before but at 56 years old it is different.
Knowing what I am up against I decided to flee but running away was a weak a and powerless option
because it didn’t work. Soon I was frozen by Mr. Freeze’s ray gun, with one single punch I could crumble
to pieces and that was freeze idea. By one punch I was batman was in pieces. Mr. Freeze and the Riddler
knew it was time to go so they did. A hour passes by and robin finally makes it to the court house, ‘’Sorry
I just got your mess…..age…’’. He sees that batman was in pieces. At that moment he knew that he lost
He’s partner more importantly he’s friend, At the moment he know that he needed to claim he’s role as
The new Dark Knight.

Its a story about Batman.