The eyes of torment | Teen Ink

The eyes of torment

By Hannah52896 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
Hannah52896 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina

"You are never too young or too old to find your true talent."

I remeber when I first saw those eyes. Those eyes everyone has told me to avoid. The eyes that lure you into a trap. A deep black non-ending pit of misery that will never let you escape. It was the eyes.
Why those eyes were the most deepest darkest blue that you could have ever seen. And the girl that could get every boy she wanted had them. Though I have been warned of this girl and the luring, urging eyes. That is how she pulls you to her.
She batts her eyelashes. Here I am staring at her beautiful eyes. I've heard the girl was the nastiest girl in the whole school. And not the way as in the stupid gross way. But the mean, stubborn, rude type that makes you want to pull your hair out and scream. The type what you hate and never want to experience. But I couldnt help myself. She is just all too alluring. I smile and asked her if she would like to join some friends and I to go see a movie. She nodded and walked away. Her black, long hair running down her back. I watched her disapear around the dull corner of the hallway. I sighed happy with myself for asking.
When the day finally came. My friends "supposedly" couldnt come. Of course I was okay with that. A whole night to be with her watching a movie. I pulled up into her drive way. she stepped out of the door. Yelling something back into the house. She was wearing a blue satin dress and heels. she walked down and her lips curved slightly. She was beautiful I could not deny it. She hopped in. Not even asking about the others. She must have wanted to be alone with me as much as I did. I tought empathitically. We drove in silence to the theatre. I paid for her ticket in. And sat in the very back row in the theatre. Apparently she likes it back there more than the front. I didn't but I wasn't going to say something. I didnt want to make her mad on the first date. We ended up leaving early because we hated this movie. It had no point and bad actors that makes you want to puke so we left 20 minutes before it ended. We were really hitting it on by the time we got back to her house. I couldn't help but think that we will going on a another date. And soon at that. I pulled into her drive way.
"I had a very good time."
I said. She smiled showing her perfect straight, gleaming white teeth.
"So did I." she kissed me lightly on the cheek. I turned red. Feeling the red hot blood flowing to my face. She got out and started walking up her patio. Then stopped. She started walking back. The moment I saw her walking back I think of if she left something. So my eyes went darting across the car looking if she did. I was so distracted by looking around the car that I barely heard the little tap on my window. I look up. It was her. I rolled down the window. I smile.
"Did you leave something?" I asked her. She smiled and shook her head.
"No, but can you do me a favor?" She asked me. I nodded. "Never talk to me again. I dont like you and I never will. So dont ask me again." I was in shock. my mouth open. Can this be true?
"Why?" I managed to get out. Only in a wisper.
"For it was a dare." she then stalked off. How could i let this happen? How could I be so stupid? No! It was her eyes. Those eyes made me like this awful, mean, self centered girl.They tormented me. Those eyes difiantly have a name now. That I shall never forget. They were the eyes of torment.

I love to write and I just have images in my head that inspires me to write.