Insomnia | Teen Ink

Insomnia MAG

No matter how many times I rolled over on my bed, I could not fall asleep. I had too much in my head, and as long as I kept thinking, I would not be able to sleep. I still had his last words echoing in my head.

Even though I tried to convince myself that I was not wrong, some other voice inside me made me think the opposite. There was a pain in my heart that made me restless. I looked at the clock, it was 5:00 a.m. I had to do something, or else I felt I was going to explode. I quietly tiptoed to the kitchen. The floor was cold and the only noise I heard was the sound of the refrigerator.

The kitchen had always been my favorite part of the house. It was where all the big happenings of the family took place. Every time I got home late at night after a party, my friends and I would gossip about what happened. It was also where I found comfort. Every time I had a problem, I would seek some understanding between the pies and the cheeses. But this time it was different. I opened

i love this !

TragicMagic SILVER, Smiths Grove, Kentucky

"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts...and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

Why is there a piece missing?!

IamtheshyStargirl PLATINUM, Lothlorien, Utah

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

"Bowing gratefully to all of my subjects, 'thank you. Thank you. The pleasure is mine." Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all kings together.'"
~Thesilentraven

Probaby because it was published in the magazine.

Imaginedangerous PLATINUM, Riverton, Utah
Uhh....is some of this missing?