The Great Robbery | Teen Ink

The Great Robbery

There were 3 guys (Marquis the brains of the operation) (Jay the strength of the group) (Brenden The driver).They all were down bad and Quis came to them to see what the moves where and  Brenden had remembered his dad saying something about robbing a bank and Quis said he was with it. But they didn’t know how to prep for it so they went to Brenden’s dad and he asks how will they will approach the bank loud or stealthy. Quis Said stealthy. So They started preparing for the heist they got the guns the ammo they also got had to buy bullet proof vest from this guy Brenden’s dad knew, he worked in a strip club downtown. So Quis went down there and saw the guy but he didn’t remember to tell Brenden’s dad’s to let the guy know he was coming. So Quis approached the guy and said “wassup fam u got the vests” the guy responded and said “ Nahh I know you from somewhere” Quis said “nahh But Brendon Father Bralen sent us”. The Guy Said, “I don’t know any Bralen, Wrong guy”. Quis said “Call Bralen” Addressing Brenden. Brenden called his dad. His dad spoke to the guy and Quis Brought some vests. They get back to the crib and start seeing how they are going to break in. So Quis thought lets have someone go in and look around and get vantage points and see where cameras are. So he asked his sister Mekaiya would she and she agreed to go but only if she get a cut out the 70 million dollars, So Quis went to his guy that worked really well with glasses like he could put  a camera in the lends. After Quis got back to the spot it was time to take Mekaiya. She walked in the band and asked about setting up a bank account (just to play it off). So she got a good look at everything the security guards, where you need to type a pin code in to access the Safe. By the time she got back to the Spot the and arranged for Jay to throw sleep gas in the lobby just because he didn’t want anyone innocent to get hurt. So they move and Brenden puts some door stoppers and the front so they could hear when the cops were rushing in. But he also stays in the lobby to survey the scene while Quis is interrogating the lady behind the desk to open the safe. She finally opens it up and Brenden Peeks out a window and lets Quis Know he doesn’t have a lot of the left. So Jay is on the roof a few blocks away watching the entrance to make sure no one tried to rush in. Quis starts grabbing all the money his hands could hold but he is dropping some to but his blood is rushing and he is a little nervous but he stays focus. He finished filling one bag up a duffle bag and he had 2 left but while he was loading another one Brenden took one out to the getaway car but in a distance he heard a cop siren. But buy the time he got back in the band Quis was coming out meet him at the door with the other too bags. So they start drivig off but the cops start chasing them and they got on the high way. Their hearts are racing because they don’t know if they can get away But they go under this tunnel and take the getaway route and they get to their other car hand they head on back to the spot but on the way they see the police are in the area heavy but they managed to get back and count their money.

It is a good story about a bank robbery.