Small Words | Teen Ink

Small Words

December 4, 2016
By Riley_Rose SILVER, Danboro, Pennsylvania
Riley_Rose SILVER, Danboro, Pennsylvania
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love is when you can get that feeling for someone, and you've never had it before- butterflies in your stomach, you feel super comfortable around that person."- Niall Horan


I looked in the mirror. The blue suit smirked at me with evil in his eyes.
"Look at you!!" My mother gushed. I am a 20 year old but I never grew up like the rest. I pushed past my mother and ran down the stair case. I wondered the streets of town. Up and down. Seeing the all to familiar faces walking by. In this world you can't leave until your job is done. My job is still unknown to this day. I have been waiting forever. My turn skipped and thrown away. I was just another broken record. I don't know how but in some way I found my way to Sammy Wilk's house. I knocked on the door with a muffed 'coming' was heard.
A beach blond haired boy answered the door.
"Hey Jack!"
"Hey Sam"
Sam motioned me to come inside with him. We walked down to the basement and there was Sam and Steph in Orange. Nate and Brit in pink and Jack G and Madison in yellow.
" hey Jack where is Ariana?"
I shook my head not knowing where she was. But it was not like I cared.
"Bro, you gotta know where she is" Nate said taking his arm off of Brit's shoulders and walking over to me.
"I just don't know anymore. She has hurt me so much that I have put in a request to exit this relationship but they denied my request so many times."
?Nate and Sammy looked worried about me. They have done this before but they were never been cancelled before.
"Um…That is not a good sign. Maybe you should see what is going on."
?Nate slowly walked away from me back to walk back to Brit and I started to think about the problem when my phone that was resting on the table started to ring. It was Ariana.
"Hello Ariana."
"Jack! Where are you!"
"Um… Sammys"
"I am coming over"
I hung up the phone fast.
"GUYS YOU GOTTA HIDE ME!"
The guys shook their heads but quickly pushed me into the bathroom.