Annie and heroine boarding school | Teen Ink

Annie and heroine boarding school

October 28, 2017
By Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
81 articles 1 photo 91 comments

I was scared of my frist day of boarding school. Especially Heroine boarding school. My mommy dropped me off and I walked into the school and to the office.

" yes, you're apprentice will be coming, ms. Everdeen." Said a kind woman's voice. I floated in and the woman said,"Ah, ms. Johnson. Welcome.".....hi" I said. I was incredibly shy.

"You must be Annie." Said Ms. Everdeen. "You must be ms. Everdeen." I said. "You were going to have Ms. Swan mentor you; but, you were too powerful for her. So, ms. Everdeen volunteered to mentor you." Said the woman.

I smiled and said," I've been in a lot of battles in my heroine carrior. It's just that I don't know how to take my skills to the next step." "Annie, don't worry, I'll help you and please call me Katniss." Said Katniss.

"Okay, Katniss." I said. We went on our way to the school. I was amazed by all of the heroines who are mentoring the next generation of heroines.


A girl raced up with her apperantance behind her. "Hi, Kitty!" The girl said. "Hello, Tris, hoe are you and your apperantance?" Katniss said. " good! I see you have your apperantance." Tris said. " yep, her name is Annie." Katniss said.


I seemed to enjoy the tour and my frist day of school.