I became the beyond. | Teen Ink

I became the beyond.

By VM709 DIAMOND, Ormond Beach, Florida
VM709 DIAMOND, Ormond Beach, Florida

" I will never be what you want from me "

They said the house was haunted. That you could hear the screams of a little girl every night and the haunted laughter of a murderous man. You could feel the fear, they had told me. And I believed them. I wanted to go to this house. I wanted to be there. I wanted to feel their presence and I wanted to feel my feet on top of the shining tile. Shining like the luminescence of the spirts that came before us. But how to get there? It wasnt like my mother would take me and it wasn't as if I could drive myself; I was only 13. Thats when my mother knocked on my door and offered me whipped cream and than I got it. All I had to do was threaten my mother with something that disgusted her beyond belief. I had to play to her weaknesses. So I took out my eyes. She screamed as I threw them at her and I ran out the door and grabbed the keys off the rack in front of the house. I climbed in the car and drove but the problem is I had no idea where I was going . So I drove and I drove. Hours later I was becoming sleepy and was lost beyond belief and suddenly two headlights flashed behind me. And than I became the beyond.