LOve is for the dead | Teen Ink

LOve is for the dead

By Aloneinhappiness GOLD, Truman, Minnesota
Aloneinhappiness GOLD, Truman, Minnesota

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity"

" All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry"
Edgar Allan Poe

Edgar Allan Poe

There once was a girl. And that girl had for years and years been in true pain. her heart had been locked to keep any pain from reaching her. She knew this was the only choice because of what she had to go through in her life. She would walk from place to place, trying to find a place where she would be alone, and free from the pain of love. But things did not go as planned for in her adventure she found a Boy. This boy also had trobles in life, but instead decided to place a wedge in his heart, opening it up to all and any emotions that he came in contact with him. Needless to say the feelings of everyone in his villege became to much for him. He too wished to find a place to be alone. The girl asked the boy "why are you looking at me in such a way". to which he answered that 'It is just a mystery to me why someone as beautyful as yourself would seal herself from emotions entirely". "you know M'lady i feel all emotions around me and even a locked heart emits some from of emotion" "oh really, she said,wha tdo you feel from me then huh"...........to which he replied"i feel that you and me are meant to be together What do you say to that fair Maiden"......she Took notice to the blade attached to his side and decide to walk up to the young man and she kissed him tenderly. "Here feel my emotions as my final gift" He asked"final gift to you entend to leave me alone?" She answered by grabing his sword and stabbing her heart and uttering her final words"I intend for you to follow me so we can be together, for i can't rightfully love you in this current state, If you choose to have me then i will see you in the 'better place' Goodbye"

He did not understand at first but then decide that even though he had just met this girl that a another second without her would be more emotionally taxing then to stay in this world while feelng everyones pain. He gripped the sword and shouted "Love is a matter of where and when, not how and why, i shall see you soon And i hope this blade ant the least fractured your heart's lock"

Edgar Allan Poe

Edgar Allan Poe

Oh thank you so much Chickadee

Secret_Love_Tells GOLD, Harrisonburg, Virginia

"I love you more than the sun loves the sky and the moon loves the stars" --my best friend
"Do it for love." --sark
"One does not succeed in never falling but in getting back up evertime they do so."- Confucius

I loved this so much!

Edgar Allan Poe

Edgar Allan Poe

Thank you and i will indeed (:

JEssica said...
THis is great keep the work up!