No Matter What Chapter 12 | Teen Ink

No Matter What Chapter 12

September 15, 2010
By Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dont ever look to th epast, cause you see things you already know. Look to the future to see things come at you like a fast ball.
-Me:)


"Ugh! That boy is SO in trouble when I see him again." I said aloud. I had been stuck in my room for 2 days so far and the only people that come in here are the maids that bring my food. Xander hasn't come to see me, and I don't think he will.
Miss Maia." A timid voice called from the other side of the door.
"Come in Alleyah." I called. i didn't control opening the door but I did control whether or not they came in. Alleyah was my personal maid. She brought my food and told me what was going on around the castle. She was really pretty too. She had strawberry blonde curls with little blue eyes. She had a button nose too. She had been working at the castle since she could cook. Her mother was the head maid and her father is the butler. All together her family is pretty cool.
"Prince Xander has requested that you come down to dinner tonight." She said quietly.
I looked up at her in surprise, "Really? H-he wants me to go to dinner downstairs?"
She only nodded her head. I asked her to help me get ready and she picked out a mint green dress with white heels. She helped me straighten my black locks and put on make-up, too.
"Okay, I think I'm ready. How do I look?" I asked her.
"You look great, Maia. Just remember if you have to say anything make sure it's short and sweet. Xander has been a crouching tiger for the past two days, and I don't want him hurting you." She replied sweetly.
"Okay, short and sweet. Got it." We walked out of the room and down to the dining room. Alleyah left me and went to finish her chores around the castle. I pushed open the large door and saw a little round table with a candle and a rose on it. There was a crisp white table cloth draped on the table. I looked arouns for Xander and didn't see him, so I walked around the room looking at all the pictures that adorned the walls.
"Hello." A voice said from behind me.
"Xander." I breathed.
"Yes, I am very sorry about keeping you locked up in your room for the last few days. I have just been very angry." He sighed.
"Tell me something I don't know." I replied coldly.
"Maia, I am sorry. You don't know how I felt when I saw the terror in your eyes. Please forgive me." His eyes were sincere and I couldn't keep myself from falling into his arms that held me lovingly for what could have been forever.
"I forgive you. Just please never lock me up again. I was dying not seeing you." I replied as tears sprung up in my eyes.
"Never."


The author's comments:
Major drama going on so next chapter will probably be really dramatic not sure yet. :) Tell me what you think.