Donkey and Lion | Teen Ink

Donkey and Lion

Long time ago, there was an island. The leader of the forest of this island was a lion. But there was one day, a man used his ship to deliver a donkey on to this land. He found out that he didn’t need the donkey for that momentm, so he left it in the forest. This was lion’s first time to see a donkey, and he had no idea whether the donkey was aggressive or not. The donkey was pretty big, so the lion just stayed away from him and looked at him.

After a while, the donkey screamed, which scared the lion and made it run away. The lion thought that the donkey was going to attack him. And then, after he was familiar with donkey’s sound, he realized that the sound is not that scary. The lion tried to be closer with the donkey carefully, still not sure about donkey’s ability. The lion was getting closer, and the donkey tried to kick by his foot. The lion finally figured out that donkey was such a weak animal. Without any hesitation, the lion jumped on the donkey, bit his neck, finished his supper, and went back to the deep forest.