Worldwide National Parks | Teen Ink

Worldwide National Parks

By Chloemm SILVER, Ixonia, Wisconsin
Chloemm SILVER, Ixonia, Wisconsin

If I had all the money and resources in the world, I would make every species-rich area a national park and make sure the area is heavily protected so that we can maintain our wildlife. 

I would first make a deal with every world leader to create national parks for every area with either rare or plentiful species. With the habitat intact the animal species would thrive and the environment would improve because of the abundance of plant species. 

Next, I would provide each country with enough money to maintain park rangers if they couldn’t afford it. There would be more rangers for larger pieces of land so that every part would be protected. People who don’t follow the park rules will be fined and those who kill plants or species will be charged hefty fines and possibly face jail time.

I think having this in place would be extremely important because not only is nature beautiful but it also preserves Earth and provides us with resources to live better and healthier lives. Preserving nature is also a mutual interest for many people around the world, so it wouldn’t cause much turmoil. I believe this new change would overall be very beneficial, and a step towards healing our planet that we have begun to deteriorate.