Dear, Haters. | Teen Ink

Dear, Haters.

March 11, 2010
By OtakuBoy BRONZE, Saint Augustine, Florida
OtakuBoy BRONZE, Saint Augustine, Florida
3 articles 2 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
My fav? I have two. First ones too long so here: http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/OtakuBoy666/blog/9201/index.htm
and then theres:Every Gaurdian Angel has to have a darkside, they wouldn't be able to protect the one's they care about if they didn't!


To all The haters of the world out there I would like to say on behalf of the entire world, We Do Not Care For Your Opinion! If we wanted your opinion or thought it would be of any use to anyone we would ask: "What is your specific opinion on this specidic topic, I really wish to know becuse it would be a joy to hear you rag on people."
I have noticed most of you haters hate, Gays', and Emo's specificly.
I would like to point out now, That Emo means Emotional. Emo is also a type of music. Emo is even a style of its own! They are not depressed all the time. Not all cutters. And now for gays.
Humans have the right to be who they are. IF you hate them because its a sin i have something to say:
God is a frickin idiot who's own "Holy Book" contridicts itself! I am not pushing my religious beliefs on you(As I have none. I am an athiest.If i do worship a god let it be Slannesh)
I just wish you would stop being an arse to those who are different thand you, and stop pushing your religous beliefs on others.
And: People are all just colors of the rainbow<--gay flag reference)


The author's comments:
I am a strong lover of gays and emo's. And I would Like to say i have refraind from cursing at these big idiots!<--big acomplishment for me)