No Religion. | Teen Ink

No Religion.

January 10, 2016
By Glykeria BRONZE, Baroda, Other
Glykeria BRONZE, Baroda, Other
3 articles 1 photo 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,If one only remembers to turn on the light.


Ignorance of man has created religion.Advancement and progress of our human race shows clearly that their is no need of religion to explain life.

The Dalai Lama said : There's no need for temples and no need for complicated philosophies. Our own brain , our own heart is our temple and the philosophy is kindness.

According yo me, religion is not that very important. With or without it we will have good people doing good things and evils doing bad.But for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.

Once an Eskimo asked a Priest : If i didn't know about God, sin and religion , would I go to hell?

Priest replied : If you didn't know , then No.

Eskimo : Then why did you tell me?!??!

.

RELIGION EITHER TURN A PERSON TERRORIST , OR MAKES HIM HELPLESS.

There never was a need of religion, there's always a need for God.


The author's comments:

No intention to offend anyone. Its My point of view and am not urging anyone to abide. lol!

"God never created religion , he created mankind "

-Sana Vohra