Lululemon | Teen Ink

Lululemon

The Lululemon located The Corners in Brookfield, Wisconsin is an athletic clothing store for people with all different types of styles.There are many options, from leggings, joggers, shirts, long sleeves, jackets and winter coats. Contrary to popular belief, they contain an extensive collection for men, as well and women.

An article of clothing from this store can last a long time, upwards of a couple years. I bought my first pair of leggings in 8th grade, and I still wear them, three years later. I am able to wear them around casually or wear them during a workout, with no problem. Of course, they are a little worn down, with a little pilling, but they are still able used and worn comfortably.

Every time I walking into Lululemon I am instantly greeted by the many workers, asking me how my day is and what I’m are looking for. The workers are always willing to help me find exactly what you want, whether it be a new shirt, or new leggings. I have never been to this store and had an unpleasant experience with any of the workers. The workers are  intelligent because know all about the clothes they are selling. For example, one time I went in, and asked which leggings were the best for running in. The lady that helped me knew a lot about each pair of leggings and was able to help me in finding the perfect pair, the Fast and Free Tight. They will give you the best experience possible, by helping you with every need you have. Another instance of great customer service is that a couple months ago I received a pair of leggings, and I wore them once. I realized that they were too big, and I took them back. The worker that helped me said they would normally not take them back since I wore them, however she made an exception because she did not want me to be unhappy with my leggings.

A pair of leggings are at least $100, however they are expensive due to the outstanding quality. I have yet to buy an item that has ripped or worn down easily. My favorite item of clothing from this store is the Fast and Free tight, which are leggings. I have worn these many times, and they do not pill at all, which is something that is hard to find in leggings. I love these because they are so durable.  

Whether you are looking for a pair of leggings that will stay up without wearing out, or a jacket that will keep you warm on a run, even on the coldest days, Lululemon has the clothes for you.