Hard times and Hope Essay | Teen Ink

Hard times and Hope Essay

December 11, 2020
By Anonymous

11/12/20

 


The Smallest Things Make the Biggest Difference

 


Life, it’s the heart of everyones lives up from the day your born to the day you pass away to another life. Life makes people elated and thrilled. Life gives people dreams and goals that they one day want to achieve and move forward too. But life wont always be satisfying. Have you ever been drained and distraught at certain points in your life? Did it ever feel unhealthy and bitter? Yes, life is challenging, life is stressful, life can bring people down. Though life does also have this beautiful balance in it, where you can still feel happy even at the worst occasion. In life we want to move forward not backwards. In order to help myself, I go to my healthy hobbies and interests as an outlet to pull me out of the bad place that I was stuck in. I want too continue moving forward to a better happy life, not a dreadful one. So don’t ever think about giving up here now and then. Due to the fact that, the marvelous entertaining hobbies you do in your daily lives, can be the best treatment you could possibly ask for. 

To keep myself occupied everyday in my life, I love to make music with my cool DJ Serato Controller and just dance to any kinds of music. Creating music and dancing has always been something I was doing since I was a little boy. Music and dance connects to me in so many ways that I don’t know what my life would be like without it. It makes me feel lively wherever I am and will be part of my soul til the day I die. Tuning in and producing music is ataractic for me. It’s where I find my happy place when I’m bitter or resentful. If I can I would love to do it professionally in the future. I also feel the same way with dance, and it connects to me even more. When I have the chance to dance I feel free and open minded. To be able to stir around and feel chill, is something that really helps when I need to go to it as an outlet. It sometimes keeps me from losing my mind most of the time. My hobbies are a small things that makes me who I am and vibrant. But even though their small doesn’t mean they don't make the biggest difference. All of these hobbies not only make me who I am today but also bring me the greatest peace in the world. And sometimes thats all you need in life to make youthe most delighted person you can be. 

Whether it’s a hobby or interest or an idea, if it makes you happy, continue doing it. If it’s the one thing that brings you peace and upbeat when life gets hard and stressful, don’t stop doing it. Never give up doing your hobbies that give you a sense of joy. If you do, how will you ever enjoy the true beauty that life offers you in the world. Having something to use as an outlet is the thing that God gives us to balance our daily lives when life gets hard. That’s the thing we should be most grateful for. The marvelous entertaining hobbies you do in your daily lives, can be the best treatment you could possibly ask for. Never forget the smallest things in life, make the biggest difference.