Dear Best Friend | Teen Ink

Dear Best Friend

By FashionGuru DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York
FashionGuru DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York

"I don't do fashion, I am fashion." -Coco Chanel

Dear Anonymous,
It seems like every time i cry, i cry with you. You, the one who lets me be who I am. I am only myself around you, no one else can possibly understand. I can laugh, I can cry, I can hold you hands in mine. We just sit, alone, and there isn't even a need to talk. You have become my rock, the one person in my life upon which i can count on relentlessly. It's possible that you are my soul mate, and I do love you dearly. But I'm also in love, one reason that I cry to you. For he doesn't love me back, but he is your best friend. I cry for him and the fact that he will never love me the way that i love him. You only sit and hold my hand, my warm tears flooded against the pale white of your sweater and let me cry. You don't stop me, you don't tell me that unrequited love is ridiculous. You only sit and hold me, my body pressed against yours as my feelings are let go in the world. And so, i wanted to thank you. Thank you and everyone like you. You are the ones who are strong, the ones who hold the weak but delusional in the palm of your hand. You control the world with the flip of your finger, yet you would never dare to use that power. You are my savior. And I love you.

Love,

Elle

I lost that friendship. It kind of sucks but it was a weird love triangle thing. But thanks for the comment

writerscramp PLATINUM, Green Bay, Wisconsin

Anyone who says winning isn't everything,
Has won nothing.
``Mia Hamm

Aww... thats the perfect letter to a best friend. you two are lucky to have each other.