My Job | Teen Ink

My Job MAG

By Anonymous

   I am a child-care person (I don't sit on babies). Often, I stay at a family's home in the evening, a family called jdlsaghd aghfd gha Hey stop it, girl! Stay away from the computer! You're supposed to be in bed! Anyway, right now I'm at the Morgan's house. They have three kids, ages ten, five, and three. LU(&$~(&h gaghabvdtr ggrarlgo 900*O9goo I'm warning you, kid!! I said get to bed!!

Okay. The pay is pretty good, and the kids are nice, most of the time. They like to try to play tricks on me, but when they're too rambunctious, on goes the boob-tube. They settle right down, but tonight the TV is broken. I brought my dad's laptop along for company because I thought I'd try to write. Hey kid, come back here with that mouse!! (excuse me for a second). All right, the little sneakster is back in bed.

I like to play games with the kids. The youngest enjoys talking on the play phone, but her brother hid it. Now she seems to think that the real phone is hers. Put that down, Christina! No, don't touch those buttons!! No, Mommy's not on the other end of the telephone!?! Why do you keep climbing out of your crib? Christina has a fascination with machines with a lot of keys to press, like VCRs or computers. She's a pretty good kid, though. She loves it when people sing to her.

The Morgans are nice people. iwgadaoh &%&#*(9yhIH E; TH; Rh;th When your mother gets home, she won't be very happy! I GUESS THEY ARE (sorry, she hit the caps lock button; I've given up trying to get her to stay in bed) a typical American family.

I have got to straighten up the house and put that girl into bed so she stays. I'll go home at about eleven-thirty and it's eleven now. Okay, okay I'm coming! Christina wants me to sing to her, so this is Casey signing off! c