My Hero: Ashley Willcut | Teen Ink

My Hero: Ashley Willcut

November 9, 2009
By Rebecca Duffey BRONZE, Covington, Washington
Rebecca Duffey BRONZE, Covington, Washington
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Ashley Willcut is my hero because, she is always there for me. Me and Ashley aren’t that good of friends anymore, but I know that every time we see each other, it is going to be like it used to be. If I ever need someone to talk to, I know I can always go to Ashley because, she always has the right thing to say to me. Ashley will always support me in the things I want to do, or in decisions I make. Even though Ashley is younger than me, I will always look up to her as if she were my older sister.

Okay so, Ashley and I barely talk except for a couple times a month. It is like we have grew apart so much, But the one thing I love about Ashley is that when we do talk, it is never awkward, and we act like complete dorks like how we used to be when we talked and saw each other everyday. When me and Ashley were younger we used to play games where we pretended to be famous people. I was always Britney Spears, and Ashley was always Christina Aguilera. I also remember when we used to make up dances to Hilary Duff, on our neighbors front porch. Gosh, I miss my best friend.

Another reason how Ashley is always there for me is, I know I can always talk to her, and get advice. Whenever I’m having problems and need advice, or just need a friend to talk to, I usually go to ash. She is a great listener, I know that whatever I tell Ashley she will keep it to herself, and never tell anybody. Ashley always seems to know the right thing to say at the right time. And I actually use most of her advice because, she is the most trustworthy person I know. I really don’t know what I would do without a person like Ashley to talk to.

And finally another thing I like about Ashley is that, even though she gives me advice, if I don’t take it, then she will understand. She won’t get mad at me if I don’t take her advice because, she supports everything I do, and the decisions I make. She will support me because, she is a true best friend, and she is my hero. I love Ashley to death.

So again, I’d like to say that Ashley Willcut is and will be forever my hero. She is there for me 24/7. No matter how long me, and Ashley are apart, when we get together things will always be the same between us. Ashley gives the greatest advice and I know I can talk to her whenever, about whatever. Ashley will always support what I do whether right or wrong. This is why Ashley Willcut is my best friend and my hero forever.