Malala my hero | Teen Ink

Malala my hero

By WindsWisper BRONZE, Pinetop, Arizona
WindsWisper BRONZE, Pinetop, Arizona

"I am Selfish. I am brave." Divergent.

A hero is not always brave. They just have to have courage to do what is right. Heros should be kind and honest. They take a stand in our world. Sometimes, our heros are not noticed. They lead us through hard times and bring us to the light, but are not noticed. They can step up to bullys or give a helping hand. Even volunteer at a shelter or a kitchen to help people. Heros protect us from harm and evil at the cost of their life.

A hero doesn't have to were a cape, tights, and a mask. They could wear a uniform. The hero could be one of many in the same suit that just had the courage to step up and lead.

My hero is Malala Yousafzai. Malala brought the education needed for the people. She stood up for what is right to a highly dangerous group, alone. She used her voice to guide the people and encourge them to take a stand. Even when they threatend to kill her she stood tall and pressed forward. Malala stood till she no longer could. She got shot in the head but ssurvived. Her attempted assasination caused the people to rise and get the education needed.

That is why Malala is my hero. She led the people to get what they have a basic right to have. She helpped and is still helping people get what they deserve. She was willign to die for the right thing to do.

When I heard of her on the news she sounded like the bravest and most heroic person in the world and I researched it. She was willing to do anything to get education.