Humans of Parsippany Interview | Teen Ink

Humans of Parsippany Interview

By HavishB BRONZE, Morris Plains, New Jersey
HavishB BRONZE, Morris Plains, New Jersey

“I look up to my Dad because he is always there for me. He helps me with various things such as homework and cooking me a meal. He also takes me to various places such as my soccer practices. After soccer practice, he takes me to Starbucks. Sometimes, we wake up early and go to Dunkin Donuts and Bagel City. I play soccer because I am very passionate and good at it. I want to be like Cristiano Ronaldo and be a professional soccer player because Cristiano Ronaldo is my favorite Soccer Idol. Something that forever changed me was when I won my first soccer tournament. It was 2-3 and I scored the last 2 goals making it 4-3 in the last 3 minutes. People who helped me achieve what I achieved in the sport I play are Cristiano Ronaldo because he inspired me in soccer, My coach Andrew Ladass because he is my favorite soccer coach and he helped me with all my soccer skills, and my Dad because he helps me train in soccer.” (Glenmont Commons NJ)                                                                                                                    Interviewed by: Havish Bejjipuram