The Roller Coasters Ride | Teen Ink

The Roller Coasters Ride

By tissantiago SILVER, Tirana, Other
tissantiago SILVER, Tirana, Other

Life is too short to not enjoy it

Waiting in the airport with my dad and big brother; he was not the best one but what can we do. I was very excited because it was the first time that I traveled alone with my dad and my brother. I was very excited, one because, it was the first time that I traveled alone with my dad and my brother. I remember coming out of the airport and I was asking my brother a lot of questions about what we were going to do and the parks that we were going to visit. I was so happy.

“Now we are going to take the car,” my dad said.

“Which car are we taking dad?” my brother asked with a squishy voice.

“The train is coming,” I scream.

We took our bags and got on the train that took us to the parking where the car rental. We took the car and continued our way to the hotel. We went to Wendy’s and grabbed some chicken hamburgers for dinner in the hotel. My brother and I took a bath when we got out, put on pajamas, ate our hamburgers.

The next morning we woke very early and got breakfast I ate a cinnamon roll and little box of milk. Them we took the car to the Park. I was very excited about it. The ride to the park seemed to be eternal but actually, it was short. Santiago was very excited; he was very happy. My dad also was very excited, he was explaining to us the main theme of the park.

“Llegamos!!!!” Santiago screamed.

We finally arrived. We entered in the parking area, took our bag with water and food, obviously Santiago carried it. The park was huge!! Everything was like what my dad had described us in the car. The jungle environment, the free animals walking around and Montañas Rusas I would finally get on a roller coaster with loops, was hyper excited. The first roller coaster we saw was full of people so we keep walking to the next one. I think it was the second biggest coaster in the park. But something faded my goal, the measure limit line. I was a little sad.

“What is wrong Mate?” Santiago saw me and asked me,

“Look at it, I’m too short to get in!” I answered, upset.

“Mate, don’t worry there are many roller coasters. There may be the one you can get on.” Santiago always with his positive energy.

When “we” were ready to go on the coaster, I just stayed in the exit waiting for my brother and my dad. My only company was a bag of food. I was thinking probably the next roller coaster will be the one for me. I saw Santiago and my dad laughing, it may be incredible being in a roller coaster with loops. The park was big and with different stuff to play. But we still didn’t find a roller coaster in which I can go on. On the other side, my brother and dad were having a lot of fun in all the roller coaster.  

We went to eat, all my hopes to find a roller coaster in which I could get in had vanished. After that, we went to a Show of Dogs, they were so cute. At the end of it, I said to my dad.

“Si no encontramos una montaña rusa para mi nos vamos !” My face was read of bean all day walking under the sun and waiting in the line.

“Mateo, we are not leaving we just saw a half of the park.” My dad replied.

My brother handed me the map of the whole park and there were like 5 rolling coasters where I  could get in. I thought that it was going to be the same as the way my brother and my dad explained but not it was better than the way they had illustrated in my head. The speed and the way it makes me felt was incredible. Now every time that we go to any attraction park with my dad and bro we like to compare the rolling coaster and I always remember this trip.