About Me | Teen Ink

About Me

By St0rm BRONZE, Bay City, Michigan
St0rm BRONZE, Bay City, Michigan

Okay world, it is time for you to get to know me. I will be out there and no one is going to stop me. I want people to be walking down the streets and say to their friends walking with them: "Hey that's that one guy, who did that one thing, you know. He's hot." Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration. But I will wave to them and they will wave back. If you know me, you know that I am extremely outgoing. I love people. People love me (most of the time). I also love guinea pigs. I have one named Dugan. He is the best guinea pig that a person that acts, thinks, looks, and many other things I am too lazy to type, can have. Speaking of lazy, I am. Unless I am determined to have something. Then I spring into action like a wild turkey. I am lazy at everything but story writing (that I know of). My hobbies include holding guinea pigs, computer code editing, participating in modding forums at www.ppmsite.com (advertisement BTW), and writing short stories. I am funny (you may have noticed), I am buff (without the stupid show-offyness), and I am ummm... I can't think of a last thing. Think of something yourself to fill the blank. Anyways, I have to keep on topic. I have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and the quick movement s of my fingers on the keyboard keep my energy level from going through the roof, which is why I can type really fast. Right now I am in the process of submitting stories to win contests (why else?) and get money to buy my laptop so I won't have to use this shared computer to write stories while my family is screaming "GET OFF THE REALLY SLOW (I wonder why) SHARED COMPUTER!" or "THIS PIE IS TOO COLD!". Yeah, that there is basically my computer life in a nutshell. I also use the computer to vent my strong feelings. I have about a hundred little excerpts and short stories (that not many people would be interested in) that are slowing up the computer along with my family's incessant need to bring up 10 Internet Explorer pages at the same time then wonder why the SHARED computer is freezing. I have a crazy family, but I love them.