Mamma Mia Spaghetti | Teen Ink

Mamma Mia Spaghetti

May 24, 2023
By Pajero SILVER, Krym, Delaware
Pajero SILVER, Krym, Delaware
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

 
My dad and I were driving to Milan from Bari, we just left a ship which took us from Durres to Italy. When we arrived in Milan, we checked into a hotel and my dad drove to the airport, he had to take my mother and my little brother. After a few days of shopping in Milan, we drove to a little village near Bergamo. There we met my grandmother. Also, there was a place where Ukrainian people could stay. We saw about 5 people who spoke Ukrainian while we walked there.  After we had a walk, we went to a restaurant. Restaurant was included in Michellene guide. We ordered pasta and it was good, and later we went to the hotel, packed up our things. The next day we drove to Pisa. 
In Pisa we visited famous places, one of them was the leaning tower of Pisa. After we took some photos, and looked at the tower, we drove to another hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, we didn’t even get our thing out because in that hotel we stayed only one night. In the morning we ate our breakfast, which was some eggs and bread. After we finished our food, we drove to the next city Florence. When we arrived at the hotel, the hotel was beautiful and already fourth in our trip. The hotel was in an old building, in the center of the city of Florence. The room in the hotel was even better than I thought it would be. It was in old style, in dark colors, and most important, with working conditioner.
The next day when I woke up, I called my mother, to see what we were going to do. She said to get our things, so we could check out from hotel. I left the hotel by stairs, because the elevators were scary for me. It was an old elevator, I guess even older than me, it stops if you open door and it made some creepy sounds, so I used stairs. We left the hotel, which was in the small street in the center. We search for a place to eat somewhere, and just have a nice walk. We came to one huge building, it was Palazzo Pitti. We bought a ticket and entered it. We looked at different sides, and saw where we should go, we walked up to the Boboli Gardens, and just walked everywhere there. After we had walked there, we saw Forte di belvedere which was right near it. We went there.  Entry there was free, so we went up there. We sat at a café and ordered lemonade and coffee. After we finished our drinks, we walked there and took a lot of photos. Then we left back to Palazzo Pitti, to search for a way to leave. We found a place to eat, so we had to walk to the exit. It was hard because of my little brother's baby stroller, which was hard to drive up and down there.
After we left and move about 600 meters, I understand that I can't find my Air Pods, I got little heart attack, but I took my mother's phone to share mobile internet for I could use locator app and found them, the app show me that last time I open case was near enter, but they were not there so I ask security but they answer me that they not have it. In that moment I had a second heart attack because those gardens was big so much and even if I want to walk all around, I couldn’t find them, so I mark them as lost in the app and walk on the same way as we left. I ask some people on my way maybe they saw them, but no one knew about them, so I ran but then I got message “AirPods found” cause person who found them open them, so I got message that they are in Forte I run there and found on way waiter who
I went to the enter but they say I need to take a free ticket; I explained them that I just forgot my thing and I will only take them and leave they said, “Okey, come in and take it.”
 I came to café and ask the barmen, “Do you have my AirPods?”
He said, “Are theses yours.” And showed me my case without one AirPod (second AirPod all the time was in my ear)
I said,“Yes, thank you so much.”
I then ordered one lemonade because after that run in that temperature, by the way temperature was about 31+, so I drunk it, called my dad and said that I found them, and asked where they are, and he sent me their location for I can come to them.
I found them and ate. Right after it we took all our things from the hotel, get in the car and drove back to Bari, we had ship swim back to Albania. About the ship, the room in it was like in the train but outside of the room it looks like a hotel there was even restaurant. When we came back to Durres,[AV5]  we drove home to my grandmother who had flown to Tirana a few days before