Height of Sisters | Teen Ink

Height of Sisters

By clogic465 SILVER, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
clogic465 SILVER, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Height makes everyone in my family unique. My younger sister Sarah is the tallest, she stands above my sister and I. She has the biggest personality of the bunch. My twin Marissa stands in the middle, mixing in with the crowd. She is shy and reserved around others. And then there's me, the shortest of the sisters. Even though I’m short in stature, I’m outgoing and want to be around others. I still catch my mind wandering like a cloud on how I ended up being the smallest in the family.

My dad’s side of the family is the taller side, like a forest that just keeps going up. He has siblings that are over 6 feet, something that I can’t even imagine. My mom’s side of the family is average height. They blend in like a painting on a wall.

The different dynamics of my sisters makes for memorable moments. We each have a story that is unique to us, even though we share similarities. I wouldn’t trade my sisters for a million dollars. The laughter, learning, and love has made us inseparable. Height makes everyone in my family unique.