FRIENDLY-TALES! | Teen Ink

FRIENDLY-TALES!

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
-Helen Keller

Friendship is just like a stream. You either learn to stand on your own legs,or go with the flow or just get washed out. Friendship is not about having a large circle of friends with whom you'd march down the halls,its about having those close ones who'd make the whole school parade for you. But that doesn't mean that they're your commanders,its just that they got your back and that it is inevitable. Sure there exists no kind of friendship where pals don't fight but friendship certainly doesn't exist where the pals do not bring out the million reasons why they should stick together during the fight.

Obviously we all know what friendship is and whom we call our besties,then why this rubbish? It's because we have to be constantly reminded how lucky we are to have relations with our almost-identical selves. Friends are those who bring out the real YOU. Have fun, get a little mischievious and do things which you never thought you'd do,cause that's what true friends really make you to do! They are unmistakebly going to be with you till the end of the line, cause how can the friend-SHIP sail without team work and harmony?

DEDICATED TO ALL MY CLOSE BESTIES AND MY EXTREMELY WILD GANG-BANS2!
Thank you you guys for the never-ending love and support. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Every one has friends,besties and BFFs. But not everyone treats all of them equally. Unfortunately I'm one of them,but I'm starting to trace my way out. However you are or  wherever you will be never forget those who wanted to be the change in your life. IT REALLY MATTERS!