Nightmare | Teen Ink

Nightmare

By AangelAri BRONZE, La Marque, Texas
AangelAri BRONZE, La Marque, Texas

If you were happy before you knew someone, you can be happy after they're gone
Trust gets you killed Love gets you hurt and Being real gets you hated

she's trying but no matter how hard she tries, it's still never good enough. She made a mistake she owned up to it but why is it so hard to love her for who she is why try to change the girl into someone she isnt how come she loves her other kids how come she loves her step daughter more then her own daughter her first born. How can she treat her worst then a guy mudering somebody has been treated? Why when she has a breakdown there's no one to help, there's just yelling and crusing but no HELP, how can a mother treat her own daughter this way why treat your own blood this way? She did nothing wrong but love and care for you but you couldnt do it back, she gave to you all that she could give without breaking her small self but at the end of the day all you did was take you didnt give back why why did you do it what is the reason? this is the  question she asks herself everyday .

hi so i worte something a little bit personal and i hope youlike it please comment on here if you want more theress more to it i wanna help with my writting so please help me