Who Am I | Teen Ink

Who Am I

By Makayla009 BRONZE, Granite Falls, Washington
Makayla009 BRONZE, Granite Falls, Washington

you are the light in my darkness.

I feel special because I am me and I will always be who I am meant to be, I come from a small town in Granite Falls Washington where there is a few people who inhabit it. And what I see as my personal strengths is that I am a well born leader, I like to think of myself as a dreamer and a doer, I love to be outdoors, and I love to hang out with my friends and my family. I also love to tame dogs and I am a big animal lover and I love to go hiking and hunting and camping too.

Some of the challenges that I have faced was making new friends and meeting new people, and worst of all a break up. What I have learned from all of those challenges is to keep your head up and be who you are meant to be. And don’t let anyone get your hopes up or let you down and if they let you down stand tall.

My passions and interests are sports and animals, for sports I like to do soccer and basketball. Soccer is my strongest sport and basketball is my second strongest sport, but I prefer soccer because you get to run on the field and feel the breeze of the sweet crisp air on your face and you are outside. And with basketball you cannot be outside and feel the crisp breeze on your face.

My past accomplishments would be me winning an award for trying my hardest during soccer and basketball. And me making a quilt in middle school it was so hard and took a lot of time and patience but I did it and I succeeded. And my last accomplishment would be me helping coach my little brothers soccer team.

The career that I want to do is to be a wildlife biologist because I love animals and I would love to discover more and more new species of them and study their life and their nature, and how they learn to live their lives.

Roxanna_Foxe SILVER, Anonymous, North Carolina

"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

You sound wonderful! Nice to know a bit about you. Do you accept constructive criticism? Try not to use "I" so much. Try rearranging the sentence so you can skip "I". Other than that, you're golden!