The Trampling | Teen Ink

The Trampling

By 5andersen BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
5andersen BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

When people think of kids getting hurt they normally think of them falling out of trees or falling over but unfortunately for me I got crushed by 2 large individuals. 

In 6th grade my friends and I were playing on a small zip line. During one of our chances on it we all let go at the same time when one of my friends landed on my left arm and broke my wrist.

Snap!

With the force and weight of getting fallen on I heard this loud noise coming from my wrist with pulses of pain going up my arm.

A year later, 7th grade, I thought I was safe when there was a large snowstorm. My friends and I during recess were playing on this hill making large snowballs. There was this one huge snowball my friend’s crush made that I destroyed so he came charging at me and used all of his weight, over 200 pounds, to tackle and crush me. Once that was all over I felt immediate pain in my right leg thinking to myself, did my leg just break?

Recess ended and I was still unable to walk when my friends had to get a teacher to carry me to the health room where I had to call my mom to take me to the hospital. I got wheeled in and I saw my dad and he started to chuckle at seeing me dripping wet being wheeled in. 

Once we got to the room we both started bursting into laughter due to how I got crushed again not even a year later.