Truely and Completly Moved On | Teen Ink

Truely and Completly Moved On

September 26, 2009
By Anonymous

I am so happy. I have gone back to being the me I was before him. Today I obsessed over cute guys with one of my best friends, today I read an entire book, and part of another book. I only thought of him, my ex-boyfriend, a little and the sadness and such was gone. No feelings were there, except the feeling of joy over the lack of other feelings.


I have totally moved on. This is it. This is my, I’ve-moved-on article. I’ve been waiting for the day I was ready to write this for a little over two weeks now. It feels so good to write this and to be sure that I am just me again. This article means that I’m not going to write anymore articles saying how sad I am that I broke-up with him. Hopefully I won’t feel the need to write anything about him at all anymore. But if I do write about him, it’ll just be in realization articles, you know the kind where you write “I just realized that blah, blah, blah…next time I’m in a relationship I’ll blah, blah, blah….”

I’ve accepted that I had to break-up with him. I don’t miss him anymore. I don’t still hold out hope that he’ll text me. I don’t feel sad anymore. I just feel over it. It is the best feeling in the world. So this is it really it for these kind of articles. Actually I do feel a little sad that I won’t have nightly inspirations to write, and submit to Teen Ink. Or maybe I will, you never know what other subjects will pop into my head, now that I have extra space from not thinking about him.