At least that's what i wish i could say | Teen Ink

At least that's what i wish i could say

November 25, 2009
By robert3212 GOLD, Harlingen, Texas
robert3212 GOLD, Harlingen, Texas
13 articles 0 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
The opportunities in life are that which takes us away from normality.


A stinging cold rips my flesh. The wind nurses my skin with shards of ice. Rain beats down and takes my life away. I have entered my mind. An asylum, fallen within a year. A meadow of warmth, serenity; replaced with rugged terrain and combative storms. With dangerous paths and bottomless pits. With demonic figures and slithering snakes that provoke and entice. Entice and entrance. This is what has become of my kingdom. My throne, now ruins. Vines creep along it, love it, give it a purpose, and then crush it. My throne gone...gone forever. She is gone forever. No more. My sun is gone from me. Taking the warmth with it. Stealing my shades of color; stealing the hope of life. Casting me into eternal darkness. Making me blind. My sun is gone, but i am not. I do not have to endure this. No longer shall the fangs of pain and suffering sink into my being. I will cast this darkness away with my own light. My own warmth. My own color. And she will mean nothing. At least that's what i wish i could say.