Teardrops on My Heart | Teen Ink

Teardrops on My Heart

By Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas
Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas

"Never judge a book by its cover.", and "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." "Cherish your life." "Love equals eternity."

Crying asleep or crying awake I know your alwyas working during the day. That way I have time to make the right choices, and may not have a lot more mistakes. When i am around you, I feel comfortable, but at the same time, I am scared to loose you. Waiting till you call, and letting the phone ring till I hear your voice again. I try to make some days easier by going out, and all it does is make me want to see you more. No way could I have made this year without you by my side. A lot of mistakes happen in my life and you never know when things hit you, but you know it's going to hit you, but you don't know when. Wait till I find you in my heart agian, if someone hasn't filled it already. I don't cry rivers, and I don't cry mom. I cry to him, hoping he will be happy to help. I will apologize till he is back with me. I let him slip through my fingers, and can't seem to get him back. I will be here until your gone, and always I will be with you, maybe no beside you, but deep down I will be here everyday till my very last. With each tear I sacrifice for you, and stand up to make what's right, I know I always tried my best. Waiting till you knock on my door, and tell me you love me, in front of my parents. Get down on one knee, and say, "Will you please marry me?" I would say yes. You would say I will wait for you, and I will be there for you, and hold you till your ready. I won't hold back no more. I will always be your shinning armor, and hope you'll be mine.

Listening to every whisper I can never remember what he says..so I just wrote..till I couldn't no more..