She's My Best Friend | Teen Ink

She's My Best Friend

February 11, 2010
By musiclover114 SILVER, Woodstock, Georgia
musiclover114 SILVER, Woodstock, Georgia
7 articles 0 photos 82 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

born an original, why die a copy?


I sit in my 2nd class with silent tears streaming down my face,I just told my best friend goodbye,forever.She's moving away and her mom says their never coming back.In May almost 5 years ago,she moved here from Bremen,we became best friends very soon.She lived next door and came to my house every day.I cry even harder when i think of all the things we have done together.My teacher looks at me and all the other people crying in the classroom and says"guys,stop crying,you can call her but stop crying in my class and pay attention now!!!!!!!!!!!".I wanted so badly to look at her with tears running down my face and say to her"She's my best friend,don't you understand,i love her more than almost everything,i can't imagine my life without her in it everyday telling me what a b**** our science teacher is.Not there at lunch singing one of her many made up songs and hearing all her perverted views,and never hearing her complain about her shoe not tieing.I love her and always will so don't tell me to stop crying over her".That's what a friendship is,never forgeting her and always loving her.


The author's comments:
My best friend just moved and i mean every word in this.I love you Lexi.