A Letter To Myself | Teen Ink

A Letter To Myself

By Patience97 PLATINUM, New Tripoli, Pennsylvania
Patience97 PLATINUM, New Tripoli, Pennsylvania

"People believe that if we really want to eliminate something, focus on that. How much sense does it make for us to give the particular problem all of the energy, as opposed to focusing on trust, love, living in abundance, education, or peace? -Un.

Dear Friend,

I know you are going through a lot right now. I hope it's reassuring for you to know that someone cares about you. I konw that you are a complicated person. I hope you're ok, because I care about you very much. Your friends are leaving you one-by-one and you're all alone now. I will always be your friend -- so don't worry. Just know that things will never be the same.

You'll be ok, I promise... Just try to keep yourself company.

Signed, You

My friends are almost all gone. They have decided to hang out with other people so I will have to deal with it. I just have to keep reminding myself -- they're not your friends anymore, they don't care about you. But, I still care about them and all I really want is somebody to talk to.

Oh, well ok. Thanks for reading my poem and commenting. I guess I can try to talk to some different people.

on Jun. 19 2010 at 10:38 am
Chinadoll BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
I feel almost the same way. Try to find new friends maybe the people you don't normally talk to. There are tons of people that feel the same way. Don't give up hope. :)