Do Girls Really Think Like That? | Teen Ink

Do Girls Really Think Like That?

September 2, 2010
By Swanangel15 SILVER, Point Fortin, Other
Swanangel15 SILVER, Point Fortin, Other
7 articles 3 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
The pen is mightier than the sword


I like to spend most of my time reading or playing games, and whenever my sister in law sees me doing these things, she always laughs and says ‘You need to find a man!’ I know she’s only joking, but it got me thinking; do girls really think that?

Do girls really think that it is important to find a man to spend their time with? Well I asked around and most of the girls I interviewed agreed that it is important. Baffled by my discovery I asked them why they need a man.

Some said so that their man could buy them anything they want, some said to feel loved but most said to not feel alone.

To not feel alone, that is one of the most common reasons for women to find a man, and I find it a most ridiculous reason. If your reason for finding a man is to not feel alone, then you and your new boyfriend would feel uncomfortable around each other.

Why you ask; because if your not comfortable being by yourself, then how are you going to feel comfortable being with someone else. You would have to deal with your insecurities and his insecurities and you would just end up fighting most of the time.

If you want to be happy with someone, you first have to feel comfortable with yourself before you could feel comfortable with someone else.