I am going insane | Teen Ink

I am going insane

By blackrose326 GOLD, Burlington, North Carolina
blackrose326 GOLD, Burlington, North Carolina

If who I am is what I have and what I have is lost then who am I? Anonymous
Beauty can not be found in worldy views for these are; corrupted veiws straight form the gates of hell - Anonymous

Where does the anger begin? Where does it end? Suddenly... it starts to boil up inside of me, I cant control it. Any moment of any day, it starts to consume me. I feel the rush flooding through my veins. Tick-tick-tick. A ticking time bomb one wrong move and its all over. A deep, buried longing for never-ending pain. What has overcome me? How far have I let myself fall? Will I ever be able to pick up the pieces of the shattered mirror? It starts to swell, inch by inch consuming me. My heart starts to pound, i feel it in my veins. Its flowing through my body. Bloods rushing to my head. So loud I cant think,all I hear is thump- thump- thump. What the hell is going on with me? The gnawing, savage feeling. Must hurt, must damage something,destroy. IM GOING INSANE. Once again tick-tick-tick... ticking time bomb. One wrong word, wrong look, wrong thought. No more. I am a monster?

I'm not sure why, but every now and again I'll just fill with this hatred and anger towards everybody and everything. Including myself. Its times like these when I'm scared to look in the mirror.

It does make me wonder! Yay! Im glad you have been inspired :)

This is such a positive example of releasing negative energy. I bet when you go back later and read it it makes you wonder 'why was I so upset?' This has inspried me to start writing again. I loved it!