Best Friends Just Wanna Have Fun | Teen Ink

Best Friends Just Wanna Have Fun

March 21, 2011
By Maggie Green BRONZE, Hardyville, Kentucky
Maggie Green BRONZE, Hardyville, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Is there on person that you do the weirdest, craziest, things with? Well that one person is Sarah, my best friend. We have been best friends since 3rd grade.

On weird, crazy, thing we did involved my iPod and truth or dare. It was my turn in this wonderful game, and I picked dare over truth. Well, that dare was open and that mean the people who are playing have to come up with a dare. Sarah came up with the idea of me kissing her dog, Toby. I was freaking out because I thought it was disgusting kissing a boxer dog. Everybody was dying laughing because I am a drama queen. I finally womaned up and puckered up my lips and I leaned in to kiss him, and as soon as I got 2 inches from his face I pulled back my lips real fast and he licked my face all over.

I remember one time we were at her house and once again we were playing truth or dare. This time it was her turn and she picked dare and it was open! I had the disgusting idea of licking somebody’s armpit. Well, no one volunteered to get their arm pit licked so I decided I’d let her lick mine. It was hot in her house so I was sweating, and I just had put in more deodorant. The best part was I hadn’t shaved in about 4 days so I had a little stubble underneath my pit. After about 15 minutes she finally stuck her tongue out and licked my armpit. It took me a second to realize that she actually licked it because she pulled off so fast.

There was this other time when we were at her house and we were playing truth or dare and it was her brother Dakota’s turn. It was open of course and we came up with the perfect idea for him. The idea was go run outside in his boxers and his boots. While he made an idiot out of himself we took pictures. Well, I was using Sarah’s camera and she was using her mom’s. Sarah’s camera wasn’t working. I told her that. She took it from my hands and took a picture and it worked. Well, we came to the conclusion that I had my finger over the flash. We laughed and I felt like an idiot.

Sarah is defiantly my best friend out of all the friends I have, which is a lot. We always have fun when were bored. I hope I never lose her when we go to the high school.