Dear people of this world | Teen Ink

Dear people of this world

June 13, 2011
By Lilly3217 SILVER, Holly Hill, Florida
Lilly3217 SILVER, Holly Hill, Florida
6 articles 2 photos 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
The best time to plant a Oak tree was twenty years ago the second best time is today.


Dear people of this world,

Let us be sensible. Let us sit back and look at this topic as a sensible human being. Math. Honestly, I hate it. I am sorry all those people who do math just for fun I am sorry people who speak “to the fourth power” or …….. That other gibberish I mean seriously look at a 9nth grader’s arithmetic book as a sensible person you would see what I see. Craziness. Pure craziness. If a five year old drew what is on my math book they’re parents would think them (like I said) crazy. Moving on.

I like to appreciate things as what they are. And I love it when people make me realize something that is amazing. Babies pick up on so much in so little time it’s insanely cool. Nobody taught a spider how to spin its web and yet every single one of them make these beautiful pieces of art. Scientist say that bees are not suppose to fly yet they through up there little heads and buzz off. You go bee. You go spider. You go cute little baby. You go.

Daisies are by far the prettiest flower, roses are most known, gardenias are most fragrant and are my personal favorite, blossoms bring the promise of fruit, and the weirdest flower is the lantern flower. My grandmother used to say “Buy me flower’s when I ‘m alive not dead.” To my flowers are a sense of character, a certain way to say “I love you” or “I was thinking about” I love how flowers send a message.

World, you might think me odd but I do not care. You might think my strange but I just smile. In my eyes everyone has a beauty a thing that stands out and makes you think “I love that part of me” it makes you happy thinking about it. Everyone has a dark side; a side that you are ashamed to admit, a part of you that you would like to go without sometimes you are blind from this dark thing. Do not remove the search for beauty and replace it for the search of bad it might just be your dark side.





The world’s only,






Me


The author's comments:
I have been writing a lot of these and i hope one day that they get published.