Losing My Best Friend | Teen Ink

Losing My Best Friend

By LaKayla SILVER, Savona, New York
LaKayla SILVER, Savona, New York

to love is nothing, to be loved is something, to love and be loved is everything

Remember when we'd talk for hours just about the boys we liked? The stories we told just for a laugh, bringing up memories of the past. You always use to hold me tight and tell me it's alright. But then things changed and I was alone. You don't listen you shout like your ready to pull your hair out. All our fun tI'mes went down the drain. You don't seem to care anymore about me or what happens cause you have a new life. Things may change and change is good, but your my mom and to see you change is no good. I cry at night hoping you don't hear me, but from the sounds of things you can only hear yourself. I'm miserable trying to get you to listen,when you try you only make things worse. What happen to the mom that would hold my hand and sing with me because we can. I'm loosing the only close friendship I have. The one person I could trust is now in love and I'm in the dust. You always told me love is not lust. Love is connection between two people. It's the feeling you get when you hold each other tight. I see that your happy, but you forgot about me. I don't matter it seems. You've moved on to new obstacles and I'm only in your way. I'm not sure what else to say anymore. I'm tired of competing for my mom. I'm done being thirty-six now can you please let me be seventeen cause right now I need a mom. I'm loosing my best friend and pretty soon we're at the end.

Have you ever felt like you could onto to someone forever and then suddenly someone walks into their life and then your nothing but i speck is the air?.

Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
Know how you feel! Leave this girl and make a new best friend.