I can't take it anymore | Teen Ink

I can't take it anymore

By CreatingMadness BRONZE, Lake Tapps, Washington
CreatingMadness BRONZE, Lake Tapps, Washington

It's hard to live in a place you hate, with people you can't stand, and not being able to be the person you want to be. It's harder to not be able to see the people you love. To be taken away from them and to hear the ones you hate slander their names. But to be taken from your family by another blood relative, that is a wound that can never heal. The pain just keeps getting worse, some days it's unbearable, but others you just go numb and don't know how to feel about anything. I can never tell which is worse though.

When I'm away from home, I mask the pain, bury it in the depths of my subconscious and pray it stays there until I'm alone. No one see's me broken, not because they don't care, but because I could never bare it if anyone ever did.

I think I'd be able to put up with all of this if I still had my best friend. Sure I still see her, but it's different. She's changed, and so have I. We're still friends, and always will be I'm sure, but we walk our separate roads. We never were alike. And I don't know how we became best friends in the first place, but even if we're to end up in different places, I'd always be there if she needed me, because you can't let a friendship like the one we had just fade away.

DanielM SILVER said...
on Jun. 30 2012 at 8:43 am
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

I really liked this story. I liked your title. I also liked your message. Your really good at describing. Suggestion I would make this longer because this like had a quick endings and I wanted to know what happen. Great job though

on Jun. 30 2012 at 5:00 am
Im_Simply_Me BRONZE, San Jacinto, California

\"Out of all the bad things that could have possibly happened, this is the WORST possible thing!\" - Rarity (My Little Pony)
\"Words whispered through prison bars loose their charm.\" Elizabeth Swan (Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End)

Hey babe :) i read this because you asked me to and because i wanted to. I hope you get to see my work soon. Bye :)

wordjunkie BRONZE, Houston, Texas

Those who say it can't be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

This is really sad, but beautiful. I'd like to know more of what happened though.

DifferentTeen PLATINUM, Seaford, Delaware

"There’s no such thing as true love, just spurts of insanity—falling over and over again, thinking that won’t happen to me"

This sounds like it would be a really good opening to a longer piece. Its a little choppy though, and more details would be nice.. But, I think I enjoy it more when people get to the gist of things rather than beating around the bush. This piece has a great meaning to it, very deep! Great job, keep writing!! (:

CarrieAnn13 GOLD, Goodsoil, Other

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." --Douglas Adams

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." --Marcus Aurelius

Excellent work!  I'm sorry this happened to you.  As Karina said, a little more detail would be nice.  But then again, there's always room to improve.  Keep writing! :)

ok thanks for the feedback :)

KarinaDavidyuk GOLD, Brooklyn, New York

Life is like a game of chess.. Every move makes a change.

I really like the depth of this article. It's very nice. The only thing I would say is for you to add more detail. Maybe including some things your best friend may feel towards you. Do you think she feels the same way you do. About being different/opposite? But otherwise excellent work :)

MercyChristine GOLD, Oak Grove, Minnesota

oh shnykeis!

This is so honest - love it.  I totally get where you're coming from with your friend.  As we grow up, our friends change.  It's almost harder to be around them when they change because you still remember when you were the same...

sunshine7223 SILVER, Holdenville, Oklahoma

"Afterall, a loose screw doesn't want to need, and a hammer doesn't want to be needed." -Me

"Those who observe with their eyes closed and mouths open, are usually not as wise as those who allow their minds to wander freely." -Me

This is so very good. (: I really enjoyed reading this piece. Well done.

no.name. PLATINUM, Ceres, California

I like emotion that was put into this. It's so good. I feel where you're coming from.

Resonating_Words SILVER, Dallas, Texas

I love the honesty in this. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to be that honest -- not only with the audience, but with myself.  

I want to say I relate, and I do, but at the same time I'm not claiming to know the burden your expressing.

Very well written -- simple, easy, and something I'll read again

billgamesh11 BRONZE, Grafton, Massachusetts

"It's always darkest before the dawn." ~Florence and the Machine

Wow, this must be hard for you, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't be able to take it anymore either! And Good Job on putting your feelings to words!!! I can really feel what you are feeling!!! Good Job and Keep Writing to keep the pain at a minimum!!! :):):);)

RaveFire PLATINUM, Vancouver, Washington

"Sometimes You Have To Give Up Your Life To Save It." ~some book that i don't remember the name of

"Live Life Like There's No Yesterday" ~ random billboard

"If No One Can Hurt You, Then Nobody Loves You" ` ~ Kerli?

really good. I like the feelings and the personal experience of the poem. It's not something so normal that its boring and its not something that no one could relate to. overall its pretty awesome. :)

ya personal experience that im still going thru and it really sucks

but writing about it helps i guess

Akane-Ree BRONZE, New City, New York

\"She\'s got it out for me BUT I WEAR THE BIGGEST SMILE"

Wow. This is incredibly powerful. And a personal experiance? O.O it's very well written. I especially liked that last paragraph, because i can relate to it entirely. 

Selah BRONZE said...
Selah BRONZE, Knoxville, Tennessee

Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those who sang the best. -Henry Van Dyke

So difficult! I can't imagine.

You did a great job of putting your thoughts into words. The best part, I think, is the second to last paragraph. Very good. 

dbk1098 PLATINUM, Rockville, Maryland
Sounds so real! It is so relatable and well-crafted! Greta Job!