My Life | Teen Ink

My Life

By John Parke BRONZE, Greenvile, South Carolina
John Parke BRONZE, Greenvile, South Carolina

I know I have a great life because of all of the things I need, I have, I live in a wonderful country, America, and I have loving people that care about me. I have many necessities to my life and because of my dad’s job, I get most of them. I am also blessed to live in the wonderful country called the USA. I am very pleased with my lifestyle.

I know I have a great lifestyle because my needs and wants are met. I do have a lot of my needs. I also have a lot of wants. A lot of the time, I take advantage my dad’s hard work and brains. I do this because he makes a good salary, and I take that for granted and overlook that aspect of my life. I am fortunate enough to have a father who is smart and works hard to get his money. Since he has a good job and works hard, I get what I want. My family and I are fortunate enough to have a good amount of money and we can enjoy most of the things we feel like we need.

I am also lucky enough to live in the United States of America, the best country on the planet. America is known as the land of opportunities, and my family and I love to take advantage of those opportunities. It gives you hope and feeling that even if you are in the middle of a pitch black tunnel, America gives you that little light at the end of the tunnel. America is a wonderful place to live, and I am fortunate enough to live here. Not many people get the opportunity to live in the USA; this makes me even a luckier guy.

I am also lucky enough to have people that love and care about me. Most of the people who love and care about me come from my family. This includes family members in my family of four, my dad’s full side of the family and my mom’s whole side of the family. Most of these people enjoy a wealthy lifestyle and because of this, I get presents and money from them on most holidays. This makes my life feel a lot better because I have people who love me and care about me deeply.

As you can see, I consider myself a pretty lucky guy. I live in a wealthy family and because of that, I get to enjoy the necessities of my life and most my wants. I get to live in the best country, the Unites States of America. I have loving and caring people who care for me, and I deeply appreciate them and their hard work to make my lifestyle as easy and relaxed as possible. Wow, I consider myself a very, lucky man!