Is He Really There? | Teen Ink

Is He Really There?

By Hiroshi-Oniisan-Chugi PLATINUM, Portsmouth, Virginia
Hiroshi-Oniisan-Chugi PLATINUM, Portsmouth, Virginia

"We have nothing to fear, but Fear itself." -F.D.R.

Is it so bad that I question his true existence sometimes? Is it bad that I sometimes doubt if he truly exists or not? I feel as though God isn't always there when I need him the most. He Didn't seem to be there when my ex broke my heart into many pieces. Since then, I have not truly recovered. I still put on that same old social mask, just for different reasons this time. I still go about every day hiding my true feelings from most of the people I speak to. I do t share my feelings in public. It's gotten worse than what it was before. I feel broken and not like myself. It's like that crumbled wall around my heart has suddenly re-built itself and is even stronger than before. But yet, at the same time, I feel as though it's easier to tell people how I feel about my heartbreak. I don't know what is going on inside of my head anymore. It's like a war is raging inside me and not only do I not know what it's about and what it's for, but I also don't know who is fighting for what. I hope all is well soon. It's affecting every aspect of my everyday life. My school work is suffering from it, as well as my family life and social life. It needs to end, and soon... But is He really there?

thanks..a lot

thank you...

Llyxomisacutie SILVER, Gilbert, Arizona

"A steaming cup of Hot cocoa can make just about any day a little sweeter~"

Hiro, I am thoroughly impressed with your change of tone however I think you need to let go of the past. You are bitter about your break-up and God can not help a bitter heart. If you're seeking guidance from the Heveanly Father you must go to him with a clear conscious and an open heart. I'm not a very religious person but I too have sought out the answers and asked the lord to ease my pain. But you have to allot him your patience and heart. Once you have, you'll see that he's been here the whole time waiting for you. God Loves You, Hiro. :)

Smileykin234 SILVER, Owasso, Oklahoma

I'm not lazy, I'm an energy saver.

CANT BEAT ME THEN jOIN ME1

You pretty much explain most of  my life i think its the best out of all your work.