The Nicest Things in Life | Teen Ink

The Nicest Things in Life

April 18, 2013
By Anatoly Frisco BRONZE, Clear Lake, Wisconsin
Anatoly Frisco BRONZE, Clear Lake, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My parents have bought me many nice gifts and toys over my life-time. I would consider myself to be a very fortunate child. I’m very grateful for what they have done for me.
I have had so many toys in my life that I can hardly remember all of them. Some of my most prized possessions are my new gun and my truck. My mom is the best mom in the world. She has been so generous with her money and has bought me anything that I have ever wanted.
She just bought me a truck about one year ago. We bought a truck on our way back from Shell Lake. The truck was on the side of the road in Turtle Lake. I was just about to turn 16 years old. I convinced my mom to buy it for me. We took it for a test drive. The test drive was nice and smooth, so she bought the truck for me. At that time I just had my permit, I couldn’t drive so we went home to drop my friend and I off, and my mom went to pick up her friend to drive the truck home. They went to Turtle Lake to pick up the truck and drove my truck home. That is one of the best memories I’ve had.
Another memory that I will always remember; is when my mom bought my brother and I new beds. The beds were the best that a child could ever ask for. They were queen-size beds. Then to go with the bed, and my mom bought two big tower cabinets and two shelves that go between them. I asked her to buy me this really cool Real Tree comforter. The comforter was a white snow camouflage comforter. Then my mom bought me this awesome, soft, comfortable mattress. The mattress makes me feel like your sleeping on top of the clouds.
The one possession that I love and will always keep is my new shotgun that my mom bought for me 2 years ago. We went to Woodbury Gander Mountain. I bought the last one that they had left in the camouflage. This shotgun is every man’s dream to own. It has Bone Collector, camouflage on the outside of the gun. The gun is called the Benelli Super Vinci. This Benelli is inertia driven; which means that the whole gun is spring loaded. My gun can be taken apart into three separate parts. The gun has a very long barrel, so that it has great accuracy, and it can shoot long distance.
I went to the Amery Gun Club, and I was awesome at shooting trap. My heart just raced the first time I used the gun.

There are many wonderful things that I have received. I’m very fortunate to have the best parents in the world. They have been so nice to me. I’m thankful for everything that they have ever given me. I’m thankful for the nicest gifts and possessions that they have given me in life.