My #1 Man . | Teen Ink

My #1 Man .

December 11, 2013
By Kassi328 BRONZE, Ventnor, New Jersey
Kassi328 BRONZE, Ventnor, New Jersey
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Treat Her Like A Queen And She'll Treat You Like A King. Treat Her Like A Game And She'll Show You How Its Played"


I get out of school that day . The weather wasn't so bad looking that day . I get home I see my family gathered around .. i'm like what's going on here ? They calmly tell my cousin and I .. "Your grandpa passed away" I didn't know what to do .. but I knew at that moment .. all to do was cry .. I cried so hard not cause he was just my grandpa. But he lived with me My whole life. . My house isn't going to be the Same anymore . he had his daily jokes . whose going to say those jokes daily now ? No body because the best person in the world has no chose but to live with our god up their . I know he was very sick but he was a strong man why didn't god give him the chance to keep fighting for life ? I understand it was his Time to go and my time to learn how to move on from him . But I wish I was their to tell you I Love You one last time but things happened differently but one day I'll get to tell you what I've always wanted to tell you. R.I.P grandpa .. no one in the world can take your spot and Trust me you'll always be my number 1 man . I Love You Grandpa .


The author's comments:
Always cherish your family because the day their gone you have nothing but to move on from them.