Sad and Sadder Still | Teen Ink

Sad and Sadder Still

December 30, 2013
By Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other
Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other
225 articles 4 photos 239 comments

Favorite Quote:
"One day, your life will flash before your eyes; make sure it's worth watching."


It's hard when you watch two people who used to be so close acting like total strangers, but it's harder still when you watch them glancing at each other as one looks away, remembering what used to be, knowing it's gone and will never be the same again. You watch the reminiscing, thinking about when they used to hold each other, only to find that they think about those moments with a sadness now, and a bitterness, wishing that everything could've worked out the way they both hoped it would have, but realizing all they have left are the memories of when "they" used to be "them." You can see that their eyes try to send hollow vibes, but really, you can see the emotion behind them, and you can see that hurt that is probably throbbing within each of their hearts. It's sad when what used to be evaporates and is no more, but sadder still when the past lingers, trying to stay hidden and concealed, tucked away, unseen, and therefore unknown.