The Girl Who Got Back Up | Teen Ink

The Girl Who Got Back Up

March 25, 2014
By sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
25 articles 0 photos 6 comments

She's been hurt, cheated, judged, murdered inside, cut so many times. It's not her fault all she does is care and give her trust and heart to the ones who she thinks with heal and cherish them, they never do. She's been through bad relationships that have killed her inside, ripping her heart piece to piece. She still tries to love more because so knows no everyones the same, but when they all treat her the same what is she suppose to do. Her family doesn't help anything, instead of loving and being there like a family should, they yell, they judge, tell her she's ugly, not good enough and more. She's rebuilt her wall and stopped letting others and her thoughts bring it down, but slowly its all clasping, piece by piece, step by step. She used to hurt to harm, she used to let her thoughts consume her, and let everyone walk on her like a rug. She never did or does the mean things everyone else does to her. Her friend helped her regrow, get better, and stop the harming. Her friend is so proud of her, every breath she still takes, she's been here for so long, she's getting so much better, even when people kill and knock her down, every fake smile she turns real. She doesn't know it, but if she ever left her friend, her friend would fall. Her friend trusts her so much, she tells her things she won't even let her self know, she loves her as a sister, and she is the only people who has know anything and the only people she has ever been a little jealous of. Her friend is so proud of her.


The author's comments:
She is amazing....