Be Yourself | Teen Ink

Be Yourself

By Ashmeet PLATINUM, New Delhi, Other
Ashmeet PLATINUM, New Delhi, Other

" If I accept sunshine and warmth ....
then I should also accept thunder and lightning...!!! "

No man ever lived who did not feel that he was approved to go through life and handcuffed to a stranger. That stranger is …he….himself , the mysterious and magical one , with whom he can share all his thoughts, every emotion ,each experience. He know him very well more than others and sometimes not.
A man must know how to live good with himself, how to manage and control himself and sometimes improve himself .
But sometimes he don’t know, he don’t understand himself . He was not aware of what he is doing . He take himself in the way that people used to take him . What he do wrong , he blame people for that but never accept the truth , the truth of life “ Each to himself is a cause of himself .” We are actually what we believe we are . I don’t know till ,what the reason one can believe other. God has never sent anyone alone here, but with a companion who can remove the darkness of one’s life and show the real light of god. One must talk to himself, try to understand himself .Make it your business to know yourself which is the most difficult lesson of your life . Try to get that lesson . Let be what u r and u will be what u want u to be.
Accept every and any thing about yourself , u r u , and this the only truth u have to accept till the beginning to end – no apologies , no regret !!! ...

"Life is what we choose to make it...!!!"